Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I did it. Begrudgingly, but I did it.

I registered for the Napa Valley Marathon. It is this Sunday. I had decided that I was going to run a half and tell the world (or those of you that read) that I was going to do a half because I just thought that it would be best for both my spirit and my body. But guess what, the Napa Valley Marathon only has a 5k or the full 26.2. No half.

So, here I am running a marathon on Sunday.

Let's do the count off.....

1. San Francisco
2. Santa Rosa
3. Cowtown
4. Fresno
5. Redding

and soon to be
6. Napa Valley

Here we go. Dear God, please be on my side Sunday. I trust that you will make it happen because I know that I can not with out you.

Please, show me some love and inspiration because I am to cheap. My credit card has been charged and I have to go through with it.

Run. Run. Run.

4 comments:

  1. You go, girl! You're going to do awesome, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you some MENTAL STRENGTH for mile 16. When you get to Mile 16 you can say to yourself, g. would be shouting "NEED MORE COW BELL" at the spectators right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do awesome!

    ReplyDelete