Thursday, March 11, 2010

Iron Yoga.


Typically, the week after a marathon I stretch, participate in yoga and all of the other things that I can not find time to do when I have to log miles.


Usually, these are just half ass work outs because I am so sore from the marathon. For some unknown reason I recovered super quick this go around and have been feeling amazing. So I decided to take yoga to the next level.


I have had this video for a while and I have to tell you I am in love with it. One, it is so stinking challenging and two the guy guides your breathing (which is the part I am horrible with and really the entire point of yoga) and it makes so much more sense and feels so good.


I am currently doing it with three pound weights, but I am looking at increasing it to five. Love it. Love it so much that I may add it to my routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment