Monday, February 22, 2010

Just got back.

From twelve miles and I feel good. Sweaty and sticky and cold (I am in Houston where it is unseasonably cold) and I feel good. This is amazing, because I have been so anti running lately.

One of the things that I realized is making me anti running is that I have upper back fat and a pooch. I run a ridiculous amount and I still have this. ANNOYING.

That being said, I am making some major over hauls in my diet. One step at a time. I strongly believe that one food item, group, etc can cause major imbalances in ones system.

Ralph and I gave up sweets for lent, so that is a start. In addition, when I return from this work trip I will be eliminating dairy to see how this takes. I have soy yogurt and almond milk here with me now to start developing the taste on my pallet. I have also switched to stevia or sugar in the raw when I must sweeten something.

Looking for solutions. Day in and day out. Isn't that what we all do?

This gal that works at my grocery store cut out corn and lost 87 pounds. Seriously, EIGHTY SEVEN POUNDS. Is that possible? Yes, for her.

I figure I have ten. I think dairy and sweets should get me ten. If not I am seriously thinking of taking a knife or vacuum to my upper back.

Oh, and yes I do love being a mom. Despite the aftermath (three year aftermath to be precise).

No comments:

Post a Comment