Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm a slacker.

Not in the running sense, but in the blogging sense. I am running CowTown this Sunday and it has a seven hour time limit....woo hooo. Given that my knees are a little tender and I am running two more marathons in the next five weeks, I have a very good feeling that I will be taking this one a little slowly. I don't race to win it, I race to finish.

Life has been hectic. I turned thirty. RT and I went to Miami, I am working, mommying, wifing and all of that jazz. Sometimes I have these crazy ideas and then I let them slip to the wayside....like two blogs. But, when you slack you just have to get back in the game.

One thing I think to is that I am better at all of my roles when I take a little time to run and blog. So here's to the new start, back to being a more consistent blogger. Running shoes out. Ready to go.

Oh, also anyone out there that has custom orthodics...is is worth it?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is my first time over here and all I can say is WOW!!! What an awesome goal, I'm so glad to find someone that loves running and blogs about it. I was really starting to feel like I was annoying...LOL. Right now I'm just shooting for a half marathon but I'm sure someday I'll make it to a full. You're definitely being added to my blogroll and I very well may be asking you about running, I'm still new to this. Good luck on your next marathon.

    ReplyDelete