Monday, April 12, 2010

I should have written sooner.

But I have not. I have been participating in my three a days, but not in the normal way. I am doing things that I truly enjoy. Which includes running, but is not the sole form of exercise. Furthermore, I have not run a marathon in over thirty days and I feel GREAT. I am not sure what this means, but I just want to be honest with the blogging world. I am WAY off my goal of twelve in twelve. Like working for a start up, there is a trajectory and we must deal with that or we will drive ourselves crazy.

Hubs and I are embarking on some yoga work and I am really excited about that. I am also excited at the thought of doing things WITH someone versus alone. Running is a haven...without a doubt, but as much running as I have done alone can become bothersome.

So here I am, running, but maybe not as cool as it started out to be.

Yikes.

2 comments:

  1. I think that's how it goes with training/running. It's not always going to be exciting and awesome. So when you need a rest. You rest. Then back on the horse when you feel up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Miguel and I do yoga together and it has made us grow closer and our relationship has grown deeper. As my teacher says, nothing helps yoga, but yoga helps everything. :)

    ReplyDelete