Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Redding goals.

I have a while before my next marathon. Nearly a month and a half. It has been a while since I have had some real recovery time and some real time to think about what my goals are for the next race.

I have currently just been running to finish. And running to finish twelve in twelve months. It not appears that I may have to do it in thirteen. Thats fine. Not the original goal, but like all things in life we have to deal with unexpected happenings and this ankle thing was certainly unexpected.

So, I am trying to do some "speed work". I may be the worlds slowest runner, so this truly is an oxymoron. However, my goal for Redding is 4:59.

Thats right. 30-45minutes off all my times.

Wish me luch.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, I know you can do it and even if not, finishing is the real reward....but I'm sure you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what your pace is - you can always do speed work! Speed is a relative word!!! Good luck on your journey :)

    ReplyDelete